Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q
The Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q is designed for the sewer and quilter. Select from two free-motion settings for quilting or beautiful, free-motion embroidery using any stitch. Choose the free-motion setting most convenient for you, whether it’s free-motion spring action or free-motion floating. Stellar results await!
Interactive Colour Touch Screen (Stylus Included)
- See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
- Screen 3.5” (70x53mm )
- QVGA Resolution 320×240
Exclusive Sewing Advisor Feature
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch
width, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen.
Exclusive Stitch Techniques
- World-class patented stitch techniques only from HUSQVARNA VIKING®. Dimensional Stitches, and Theme Stitches offer more creative opportunities.
- Appliqué Stitches: Create appliqués quickly while in sewing mode by adding fabric when your machine stops.
- Pop-Up Stitches: For a one-of-a-kind look, add fabric while stitching for a pop-up effect.
- Appliqué & Pop-Up Stitch Combination: Stitches can be used together both horizontally and vertically.
- Sequin Stitches: Add a touch of elegance and sparkle to your project using patented Sequin Stitches.
- Select from four different stitches in the same family to create a unique themed stitch.
Large Sewing Surface
- Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily. Enjoy the large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10″ (250 mm), for
wonderful ease of sewing.
Exclusive Sensor System Technology
- Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
Sensor Foot Lift
- Presser foot lowers and raises automatically, for every sewing technique.
- Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
- Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
Sensor Foot Pivot
- Automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting. Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
Sensor Foot Pressure
- The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure for even feeding on all fabric types.
Extensive Selection Of Built-In Stitches
Endless opportunities to be creative.
- Over 460 stitches, up to 54mm wide.
- 19 Categories for easy selection
- Exclusive patented stitch techniques.
- 4 sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letter, for easy programming.
Straight Stitch Plate With Sensor Technology – Attach the straight stitch needle plate for a more accurate straight stitch. The straight stitch needle plate sensor will alert warns you if you try to select any other stitch to avoid breaking needles.
Side-Motion Sewing – Sew beautiful decorative stitches up to 54mm wide.
Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes – The Sensor One-Step Buttonhole everytime.
- Sews both sides of the buttonhole in the same direction for evenly balanced buttonholes.
- 11 Buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
- 29 Needle Positions – Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needles positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Free-Motion With Any Stitch – For easy and beautiful free-motion quilting using any stitch you choose. Select the one most convenient setting for you.
- Free-motion spring action
- Free-motion floating
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension – Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- Built-In Needle Threader – Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor With Alert Sound – No need to check bobbin thread when sewing, a pop-up message appears when the bobbin thread is running low.
- LED Light Illuminated Workspace – Designed to give even light across the entire work area.
- LED technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area.
- See fabric and stitches in true colour and with less shadows.
- Auto Feed Teeth Drop – The feed teeth will automatically drop when engaging for free-motion sewing, button sewing, etc.
- Bobbin Winding From The Needle – For time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Quick Help – Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
- Stitch Width Safety – Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Decorative Tapering Feature – Choose from several angles to taper the beginning and enf of your stitch on your sewing machine.
- Stitch Positioning – Move the complete stitch position on any 7mm or under stitch line to line up stitches exactly where you want to sew.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- Needle Stop Up/Down – Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to moce the needle up or down, for eay pivoting, applique and more.
- Start/Stop Function – Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Stop Function – Your machine will fix the thread and automatically stop when one stitch or stitch program is complete, no more guessing.
- Fix Function – Secure any stitch, any time with tie-off stitches automatically.
- Mirror Image Function – Mirror Image stiches side-to-sdie or end-to-end for creative use of decorative stitches and precise utility sewing.
- Twin Needle Safety – Enter the size of the twin needle being used which limits the stitch width and to prevent needle breakage.
- Save To “My Stitches” – 24 permanent memories to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access (saves up to 99 stitches or letters each.)
- Inch/Cm Ruler On Base Plate – Convenient measuring on the base of sewing machine.
- Ruler 17″ (43cm)
- Button Ruler
- Built-in Stylus Holder – Keep your stylus conveniently by the screen when not in use.
- Hard Cover – Protective dust free storage for your machine.
- Updatability – Update your machine with latest software.
- Language Selection – Choose 11 different languages including: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Itlaian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- The Brilliance 75Q sewing machine comes with 12 presser feet including: Quilter’s 1/4″ Piecing Foot for easy quilt piecing and the Clear Open Toe Foot for great visibility when using decorative stitching.