The Juki DX-2000QVP quilting and sewing machine was created for quilters, backed with industrial technology.
This professional quality machine features 287 stitch patterns including 4 fonts, and is packed full of innovative functions for your needs. You can customise the machine’s operations to suit your sewing needs with the Smart Sewing Operation System. Plus, quilters will love the specialty quilt accessories dedicated for this machine, in addition to a variety of stitch patterns.
With the exciting variety of stitch patterns and wonderful capabilities of this machine, your quilt-making experience will be even better.
- Automatic Tension System
- Automatic Thread Trimming
- Automatic Foot Lift
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Box Feed System – Industrial machine technology delivers powerful feed capacity plus beautiful seams regardless of fabric type
- Customise Functions to suit your preference.
- Dual LED Lights.
- Floating Foot Function – Pressing the float button brings the foot to a slightly raised position. It dramatically improves material ply shift during feeding resulting in flatter seams of difficult operations.
- Foot Pivot Function
- Independent Bobbin Winding Function.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate – Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole, this feature is perfect for ultra-light materials to prevent fabric distortion during stitching.
- Wide Table Included
- Maximum Sewing Speed : 1050 spm
- No. of Stitch Patterns (Font) : 287 (4)
- Sewing Area (max.) : 203mm x 112mm
- Max. Stitch Length : 5mm
- Max. Zig Zag Width : 7mm
- No. of Buttonholes : 10
- Presser Foot Lift : Manual Hand Lever
- Knee Press Lever
- Electronic Foot Lift
- Adjustable Foot Pressure : Yes
- Needle Type : 705H
- Dimensions : 445(W) x 291(H) x 210 (D) mm
- Weight (Machine only.) : 10.3kg