Pfaff Expression 3.2
Realise your potential and experience a new dimension of sewing with the Pfaff Expression 3.2. Are you searching for new inspiration, the highest level of sewing ease, and modern technology? You will find all of this and more in the Expression 3.2 sewing machines from Pfaff.
The Original IDT™ System ensures absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. IDT™ is ideal for the quilter and sewer. IDT™ works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width.
And with a large 200mm Sewing Space, over 200 stitches, large high-resolution screen and 3 LED light sources, you can experience the highest level of sewing ease.
Sewing and Machine Features
The original IDT!
Integrated Dual Feed only from Pfaff for 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. Pfaff IDT is ideal for the quilter and sewer! IDT™ works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width. The original IDT from Pfaff is built right onto the machine. It can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed. Many Pfaff accessories and presser feet can be used with IDT™ to ensure even seams with any stitch on any fabric.
Large sewing space.
The sewing area to the right of the needle is super-sized for sewing large projects.
A wide variety of beautiful 9 mm stitches.
Select from over 200 stitches. Includes utility stitches, buttonholes, 9 mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
Tapering on all 9mm decorative stitches
Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited opportunities.
German innovative design.
Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want. The PFAFF® expression 2.0 with its innovative features, durability and ease of operation will do it all for you.
- Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Enjoy quilting with 32 different quilt stitches, with a beautiful hand-stitched character.
2 Built-in Stitch Fonts
- Choose from 2 fonts (Comic and Cyrillic font) to personalize your project.
Mirror Image of Stitches
- Flip the stitch side to side for even more possibilities.
- Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
Two Free-motion Modes
- Two modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
37 Needle Positions
- For exact placement of your straight stitch.
Stitch Width Safety
- Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
Twin Needle Program
- Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
Easy-access Stitch Selection
- Quick and easy stitch selection by means of the Direct Selection Buttons.
- When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
Integrated Needle threader
- Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
Large Stitch Plate
- Features seam markings to the left and right of the needle to help you guide your fabric.
- The stitch density control adjusts the density, the distance between stitch points that make up the entire stitch. Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length.
Illuminated Graphic Display
The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
External Feed Dog Drop
Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the illuminated graphic display.
Adjust your sewing speed for specialty threads, techniques and personal taste.
Stitch Sequencing and Memories
Combine and save up to 40 stitches and/or letters in one of 10 sequence memories – sew in one step repeatedly.
Personal stitch settings
Change the settings on built-in stitches to your personal liking. save in one of the 10 personal stitch memories.
Program Sequencing Commands
Program a stop or tie-off into a stitch sequence. Your sequence does exactly what you want every time.
Choose from different languages in the settings menu. Make sure your PFAFF expression 3.2 speaks the same language you do.
Enhanced to provide more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
Accessory Feet Included
0A Standard foot
1A Fancy stitch foot with IDT
2A Fancy stitch foot
3 Blindhem foot with IDT
4 Zipper foot with IDT
5B Sensormatic buttonhole foot